RuneScape Aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crafting Assistance Use Your Leader

2 posters

Go down

Crafting Assistance  Use Your Leader Empty Crafting Assistance Use Your Leader

Post  Imunknown02 Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:34 pm

Okay folks, use me lol plain and simple. I need to get 71 craft for full blue draggy. After that I'll keep going til full red lol. But that is my goal. Any assist help is welcome. All exp is appreciated.
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crafting Assistance  Use Your Leader Empty Re: Crafting Assistance Use Your Leader

Post  Ambiler Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:12 am

ill let you assist me when ever you want because i have a very low crafting level and could personally use all the help you can offer
Ambiler
Ambiler

Back to top Go down

Crafting Assistance  Use Your Leader Empty Re: Crafting Assistance Use Your Leader

Post  Imunknown02 Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:31 am

Will be glad to help you any time you need it.
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crafting Assistance  Use Your Leader Empty 70 Crafting

Post  Imunknown02 Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:39 am

I now have 70 crafting, If anyone needs assist post on here or find me in game. I haven't been on as much as of late due to family visiting. I will return back soon and be on alot again after Christmas. Thanks for the patience and keep up the god work. Also 69 mage if anyone needs that assist.
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crafting Assistance  Use Your Leader Empty Also making for you

Post  Imunknown02 Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:41 am

Take for instance you have 100 diamonds in the bank that need cut and made into power ammy's. But you dont have the mage or craft to cut, make the ammy's or Enchant em. Here is a solution.

I assist craft so you can cut all 100

I make the amulets myself, you supply the bars and ball of wool (95% of the time I have both items in stock in my bank) But just in case I don't you supply the items, then I make the 100 amulets.

I return to the bank and trade you the 100 diamond amulets and hand you an Earth Staff. As of right now I don't have cosmics in stock, but runecrafting as soon as I get 50 mining for Heroes. You can then request assist on mage, and I will stand there until you enchant and High Alc (if you choose to do so) the 100 amulets Until you have 100 amulet's of power.

I would greatly appreciate all exp I can get this way, and I have no problems assisting anyone. Thanks for your support. All non botters (hopefully all of you) Know that crafting is a pain at any level due to the amount of items needing made for levels. I am on a mission at the moment to get atleast 79 crafting for black dragon vambraces. All help is very appreciated. Thanks again.

Imunknown02 cheers
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum