RuneScape Aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herblore Power Leveling

Go down

Herblore Power Leveling Empty Herblore Power Leveling

Post  Imunknown02 Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:46 am

Do you have excess tarromin's in bank, and don't feel like hunting down the limp wurt roots for the strength potions? Here is an alternative for you.

Get all quests done that are required to start Shades of Mor'ton. Once you are able to start the quest, look for the book in the broken table in the south western area of Mor'ton. If you are having troubles finding the right place look for red dots littered inside a house, they are broken glass.

Search the broken table and you will find a book. Read it thoroughly and you will be able to make Serum 207. Even if you don't finish the quest right away you can make serum 207 now. To make Serum 207 you will need water filled vial, tarromin, and ashes (regular not soda ash).

Another way to level herblore is making Tars.
In order to make any of the 4 tars, you will need a pestle and mortar. Swamp Tar is easily gotten to many different ways. I will tell you the two easiest.
#1 Lumbridge Swamp- Swamp tar spawns all over near the Lumbridge Caves, look for the red dots circling the water.

#2 Cave Slimes- You must have 17 slayer to kill them, also bring a spiny helmet, light source (bulls eye lantern is best), and some anti poison or super anti poison pots. Cave slimes can and will poison you even if they don't hit you physically for damage. They drop Swamp Tar 100% of kills. A decent amount will drop and it adds up well. They also drop herbs so bring your pestle and mortar with you.
A list of the Tars and what they are used for. Also, a list of the price range on exchange that they sell for.
Swamp Tar- Used as a second to make Herb Tars. Exchange- 245gp-271gp each
Guam Tar- Used for ammo for Swamp Lizards. Exchange- 115gp129 gp each
Marrentil Tar- Used for ammo for Orange Salamanders. Exchange- 185gp-205gp each
Tarromin Tar- Used for ammo for Red Salamanders. Exchange- 259gp-287gp each
Harralander Tar- Used for ammo for Black Salamanders. Exchange- 307gp-341gp each.

I will make a post on hunting later, it is late and I am tired. But regardless of what people say, you DO NOT have to smoke your traps or bait your traps in order to catch the creatures. I will have a power leveling guide for hunter soon, and if you smoke or bait your traps you will slow down your leveling considerably.

Imunknown02 Razz
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down