RuneScape Aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P

3 posters

Go down

Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P Empty Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P

Post  Imunknown02 Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:34 am

Yes I know the guy that thinks RS is real life is admitting it isn't. The next few months, I have some real life issues coming up that I won't be on game alot. For one, I am getting grants for college. Going to Linn Tech for Computer Technician and Computer Programming. So I will be busy with that, as well as the fact that I have family that I rarely see. My yahoo will be on most of the time, so feel free to message me. Thanks all, and don't worry I will still be on alot.

Unknown02
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P Empty Re: Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P

Post  Ambiler Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:52 am

no worrys tony we'll miss you but you take care of wat u gotta i completly
understand. I got a job that keeps me away or id be on here 24/7 as well Cool you get college taken care of ok What a Face
Ambiler
Ambiler

Back to top Go down

Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P Empty Thanks!

Post  Imunknown02 Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:23 pm

I will be checking forums alot, not as much in clan chat. Also remember it has been decided that world 76 is now the official clan world.
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P Empty Re: Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P

Post  Ambiler Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:13 pm

ok can do tony thank you for keeping me up dated
tongue
Ambiler
Ambiler

Back to top Go down

Post  snelldozer Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:36 pm

im done with this not enough clan members for one, ppl ask to join but never want to help others"trading not included" plus i have been sent 4 personal messages asking or saying i should be demoted so i am done, the forum is for the clan you all have fun i am out. Mad

Unknown i am srry i cant stick with you and chicken on this. Chicken i still got you onwhat you loaned me and will keep my private open for you and imunknown got you. sry a clan is a clan and the members should act as such wether the ldr is on or not.
snelldozer
snelldozer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/snelldozer

Back to top Go down

Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P Empty Not worth leaving over.

Post  Imunknown02 Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:23 pm

And as far as me being offline, I am curious why none of you other than chicken mel and snell even bothered acting as a clan. I have had pnuemonia for the past week now and can't exactly get on without being sick. It's rediculous for all of you trying to act like a clan and then not pulling together while the leader is off. I am not really even a leader, just more of a figurehead. Chicken and Snell have been running the clan in my absence and in my opinion have been doing the best they possibly can and have been doing a great job. Snell if you want set the forums up for me you and chicken to post on to keep up with each other. But you worked to hard on this to let it go. Apparantly the clan wasn't meant to be, but you shouldn't give up on the forum. I like it and sometimes it's my only way to keep up with you guys.
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not gonna be on as much due to real life :P Empty please dont leave

Post  Ambiler Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:14 am

im sry but theyr right you worked on this forum very hard and it shouldnt be something you give up on as easilyas this.As for not pulling together as a clan i dont know what to say the only ppl on my friends list is imunknown mel and you snell i log into the clan chat every morning and theres nobody there i cant talk to them if they dont come in the clan chat.i do try though is wat im saying. just dont quit on us please i would really hate to see you go snell
Sad
Ambiler
Ambiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum