RuneScape Aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Post!

Go down

Skill Post! Empty Skill Post!

Post  archatheus Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:38 pm

Ok, so Im startin this thread. This is basically just a thread to post what you're good at that will HELP other clan mates, not bragging grounds. So, of course I'll be starting this

Name is Archatheus, just in case you didn't get that....

If you need general help, as in questions, feel free to ask me but I'm still a little inexperienced so it might be better to contact someone else

If you need food I can offer up to Lobbies, and as of right now they're free seeing as I have an excess, so feel free to ask if you're doing some combat training or want to attempt to make cash off them at G E, lol

I have 68 mining and 56 smithing, don't know if that'll do most of the clan any good seeing as I think most are higher than that, lol, but still, if you need coal, steel bars, etc. PM me

Only other thing I really think will be useful for clan is my mage. I can high alch and I'm more than willing to alch things for you if you don't have the skill but need to make some cash. Just supply me with the nats and whatever it is you want alched and I'd be more than happy for a little free mage exp Very Happy

Guess that about covers it for me...oh and if you need any money hit me up, if I have any to spare I'll give ya a loan :-D

archatheus

Back to top Go down