RuneScape Aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi chicken 64

4 posters

Go down

hi chicken 64 Empty hi chicken 64

Post  Ambiler Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:16 pm

im a computer noob 2 dont worry about it if you need any help just ask and im sure youll get the help you need welcome and hello tongue
Ambiler
Ambiler

Back to top Go down

hi chicken 64 Empty Re: hi chicken 64

Post  devilinblck Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:24 pm

I hate these things but Im here and I know what to do again just let me know if u need help omg I think I am getting way to helpfull lol
devilinblck
devilinblck

Back to top Go down

Post  snelldozer Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:47 pm

u cant nvr be 2 helpful Dev, that is wat your rnk consist of is to be helpful, even when you give info they already know. the point is you tried to help. Laughing
snelldozer
snelldozer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/snelldozer

Back to top Go down

hi chicken 64 Empty No one is too helpful.

Post  Imunknown02 Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:53 pm

And as far as ranks go, the higher up you are, the more you should be helping anyhow. I mean you know I love the fact that I have to be in clan chat all the time waiting for someone to log in so I can say hi, but that is my duty. We all have a part to play and no one is ever too helpful. Thanks Also remember one thing, yah I might ask for help on occasion but keep in mind for a month or so i was on 10-14 hours a day and only gained a few hundred total levels because i was helping etc. We are a helping clan, it is required to help members plain and simple.

Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down