RuneScape Aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Power leveling

2 posters

Go down

Hunter Power leveling Empty Hunter Power leveling

Post  snelldozer Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:58 am

Imunknown cant wait till you get this one up. Me and Bax are 2 of many that think this is the most boring of skills lol!

Keep it up bro. What a Face
snelldozer
snelldozer
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/snelldozer

Back to top Go down

Hunter Power leveling Empty Will have it up tonight

Post  Imunknown02 Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:00 pm

When I have time to write a book. LMAO
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunter Power leveling Empty Here it is.

Post  Imunknown02 Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:07 pm

From 1-9 I believe do the birds in the area along the sea just east of the Big Chompy bird hunting quest. It's in feldip hills, find the start of the quest and walk east, bring a bird snare along with you. At level 9 you can then start hunting for forest birds if i am not mistaken.

9-29 Forest birds just southwest of piscatorian fishing colony. It's a long walk so bring 2 snares with you so that you can catch 2 at once after level 20. It will be slow going til 29 but will speed up much faster after that.

29-Red salamanders. Go just east of canifus bank and south til you see the hunter icon. bring 3 fishing nets small and 3 rope. Set up trees catch swamp lizards, when you get a full load release the sally's unless you have a runner. Do this until you can catch red salamanders, skip orange all together.

Orange salamanders until 66 hunter i believe and falcon hunting. Stick with red salamanders until you can hunt using falcons. Wait til 75 hunter to do red chins.

75-99 hunter red chinchompas.
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunter Power leveling Empty Re: Hunter Power leveling

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down