RuneScape Aholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Rules

3 posters

Go down

Clan Rules Empty Clan Rules

Post  Imunknown02 Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:10 pm

Simple but still need said. Here goes.

#1 Have Fun. Yes the clan has rules but the main idea of the game is to have fun.
#2 Respect all member. Should I really have to explain this one?
#3 Keep your real life problems in real life. Don't come into chat chewing out members because you are having a bad day. Everyone has their problems, if your having a bad day just stay outta chat. Razz
#4 Limit cursing to non F words. We can tell that sometimes your not cussing, but we also know when the F bomb gets dropped so watch it.
#5 No more new members coming in trying to cyber in clan chat. It's distasteful and rude. I let alot of that slip, bc it is all in fun. But when I ask for it to stop it needs to stop no arguing.
#6 Please keep drinking/drug use to a minimum in clan chat also. I myself am a recovering drug addict and alcoholic and don't wish to see it in chat. As well as myself their are others in the same situation. Thanks for your cooperation.

Alot of you feel like oh well, this is just a chat that I can go into. But we need to start following the rules. We are now the largest non Pk clan on RS. You all should be proud of that and should show some respect for other clan mates. If you don't agree with the rules, I can't keep you from staying in the clan. But I would appreciate that if you choose to leave that you don't start mouthing the clan before you go. I am friends with all of you and I don't want to have to use the boot feature.

I appreciate all of your all's time. Thank you for reading the rules.

Imunknown02 "Boss"

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Imunknown02
Imunknown02
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan Rules Empty rule #1

Post  sunsetatdawn Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:32 pm

I won't have fun, I refuse to, you can't make me:P

sunsetatdawn

Back to top Go down

Clan Rules Empty Re: Clan Rules